BOOK CLUB AND STORY HOURS SCHEDULED
Perry Branch, Other CDL Branches Host Events
Pictured is Lynette Bailey with a craft she made during story hour at the Corunna Branch of the Community District Library./Courtesy photo
The next meeting of the book club at the Perry Branch of the Community District Library will be held on October 17th at 11:00am. The group will be discussing "The Ice-cream Makers" by Ernest van der Kwast. Stop by the branch or call to reserve a copy of the book. Please preregister by calling 517-625-3166.
The branches of the Community District Library have story hours planned at the following times and locations. Participants will listen to stories and make a craft. Space is limited so preregistration is required.
- Tuesdays beginning October 12th at 1:00pm. For ages 3-6 at the Bancroft Branch located at 625 Grand River Rd. Phone 989-634-5689.
- Thursdays at 11:10am. Preschoolers are invited to the Byron Branch located inside the Byron High School library, 312 Maple St. Phone 810-266-4620 ext 1607.
- Fridays at 10:30am. The Corunna Branch invites preschoolers to 210 E. Corunna Avenue. Phone 989-743-4800.
- Tuesdays at 1:00pm at the Lennon Branch located at 11904 Lennon Rd. Children will hear classic stories and new arrivals to delight their imaginations. Phone 810-621-3202.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month at 4:00pm. For children thru kindergarten age at the New Lothrop Branch located inside the New Lothrop Elementary School, 9387 Genesee St. Phone 810-638-7575 during library hours.
- October 19th at 11:00am at the Perry Branch located at 135 S. Main St. Phone 517-625-3166.
For more information about other activities and events offered by CDL visit www.mycdl.org or search for Community District Library on Facebook.